A stay in the beautiful, spacious, and cozy luxury loft makes for a delightful and unforgettable experience! It is split-level, with the lower level featuring a fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances, dining room, and living room with luxury leather sofa with queen sleeper pullout (to sleep 2). The bathroom is on the lower level and equipped with stone shower and all amenities.
Stairs to the upper level transport you the spacious romantic queen bedroom loft suite featuring a brand new queen bed with pillow top mattress and luxury bedding as well as a comfortable fold down sofa. The private roof-top balcony and majestic window views look out onto the surrounding mountains, forests and meadows.
This unit is part of a larger property but has its own separate entrance.
The loft is ideal for 2 but does have sleeping capacity for 4-6 (4 adults, 2 children). If you have a larger group, consider combining it with our adjoining Luxury Home (sleeps up to 8). Click on the link at the top of the page for more information.
- 1 bedrooms, 3/4 bath.
- Master – king bed.
- Master – brand new leather fold down sofa/futon.
- Living room – brand new queen sleeper sofa.
- Brand new washer and dryer (shared with loft), iron and board.
- Free Netflix and high speed Wi-Fi internet.
- 42″ HD TV and DVD player.
- Numerous family books and board games.
- Towels and Linen provided.
- Ample uncovered parking.
- Private roof-top deck
- Gas BBQ
|Standard rate||2 nights||$145||$915||$3,450|
* Summer and holiday rates may vary. Click here to view pricing and availability.